Sunday, September 11, 2005

Scuba Equipment

After cleaning all the equipment after the pool session, I gathered it together and snapped a picture of it.

Scuba Gear

I ended up with:

  • Mask - Tilos Fantasia two-window
  • Snorkel - Tilos, dry
  • Fins - Mares Avanti Quattro
  • Boots - SeaSoft Ti Stealth
  • Wetsuit - Pinnacle Elite 7/5

I didn't use the wetsuit for the first class but I got to use everything else. The only thing I really had a problem with was the quick-release on the fins. It doesn't release easily, which is probably a good thing to prevent loss of fins. On the other hand it makes taking the fins off a bit annoying. I'm sure I'll get used to opening the releases with time. The mask is awesome and I'm glad Ryan told me to clean the inside with toothpaste before using it the first time. I scrubbed it out three times with some Crest and when we got to the pool I didn't have any trouble with fogging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Looks good Jason. Did you get under the water on Sunday?

9/20/2005 2:21 PM  
Blogger Roland St. Jude said...

Jason what happened with the scuba? Did you survive? Are you the new Aquaman? Have you checked out my new blog at www.lovefeast.blogspot.com?

9/27/2005 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home