Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The End of the World

Some time ago I was introduced to a short Flash cartoon titled "The End of the World". Everyone in the office has seen it and we find ourselves quoting it frequently. Since I wish to continue quoting the cartoon it is in my best interest to disseminate the location of this cartoon to as many people as possible. Thus, when I say "hokay, so..." people will know that I'm quoting the cartoon and that I haven't just lost my mind. *Note: This is not to say that I haven't lost my mind, merely that this is not proof of such a loss.

On a related note I find it mildy disturbing that if you type in the end of the world in Google the first four hits are all for this flash cartoon. Don't get me wrong, it's cool... just a bit disturbing.

In case you didn't notice that you could click the link above I'll give you one more chance to go watch the cartoon. All you need to do is click here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this post 5 times and I didn't see any flash cartoons. What are you talking about? I am dumb.

11/09/2005 4:32 PM  
Blogger Roland St. Jude said...

Some how this was less funny than last time I saw it. That's wierd. Usually if I like something it only gets funnier with time.

11/09/2005 8:22 PM  
Blogger KzooJason said...

If it's getting less funny it's a sign that you're not quoting with sufficient frequency. One suggestion wuld be, "Dang, that is a sweet law you might say..."

11/10/2005 8:20 AM  
Blogger Roland St. Jude said...

ho-kay

11/10/2005 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home