Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Car is Gone Too

In a strong finish to the car/truck selling extravaganza, I've sold the Audi. After being on the market for over a month, I dropped the price a bit which greatly increased the number of calls I received. It should be noted that when the number of calls you've been receiving can be counted using just your thumbs it doesn't take many calls to be considered a great increase.

I wish the new owners of the Audi well and hope they have many years of happy driving. Meanwhile, I'm most happy to have it out of my driveway and off my mind. Though it was a very nice car, I'm not terribly upset to see it go. I'm now driving an '02 Honda Accord Coupe which is a fun car to drive. It's actually quite sporty, responsive, and it feels very solid. I'm also very encouraged by the Honda reputation for quality and reliability.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations for being all caught up on the car front. I hope you like your new vehicle better.

4/28/2007 8:36 PM  
Blogger The InstiKater said...

I'm just happy to hear from you again! Glad to hear you're well. Are you still with Jocelyn? I haven't heard anything lately....so I don't know.

5/01/2007 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home