Saturday, April 28, 2007

Aaron's Moving

Aaron recently accepted a store manager position in Dayton OH. We've all been down in Dayton this weekend moving him in and getting stuff setup. Aaron's actually been staying at my place for a few months now and frankly I'm going to miss having him around. I do like living alone but it's been very nice spending more time with him and just hanging out. Nonetheless, the Dayton gig is a great opportunity and I'm glad he took it.

I'm typing this post from Aaron's new living room which is shaping up nicely. Dayton itself (or in this case Miamisburg, just outside Dayton) seems like a nice place. It has the normal collection of stores and restaurants and everything looks pretty nice. Aaron's apartment is actually similar to one that Chris, Dave, and I shared in Kalamazoo. It's located about five minutes from Aaron's store so it should be very convenient.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Miamisburg? A bit of wishful thinking up there in Ohio isn't it? You should come check out the real thing! Also, Roland is totally on about going back to Vegas next spring break...expect to hear about that soon.

4/28/2007 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your time in Dayton!

4/29/2007 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home