Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Job

It's been an interesting couple weeks as I've been talking about and considering taking a new job. I'm staying with the same company but I'll be moving over to the corporate office (which is located a couple miles closer to my house). I accepted the job earlier this week and effective the middle of next month I'll be the IT Operations Manager at corporate.

There are some exciting things going on at corporate and I'm looking forward to the new gig. It's an excellent opportunity and I'm pretty excited but at the same time it's weird to be moving. I've been working in my current location, in one capacity or another, for a decade now. Even though I'm sticking with the same company, it's going to be a weird transition. On the plus side, I already know many of the people at the corporate office which should make the transition a bit easier.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations! You know what you need. You need a little vacation before you get sucked into corporate. Hmm..I wonder where you could go? I hear South Florida is a nice tropical locale. ;)

6/13/2007 11:13 PM  
Blogger Roland St. Jude said...

Jason = corporate big wig! Congratulations man!

6/13/2007 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA! You deserve it....Congratulations.

6/19/2007 11:11 PM  
Blogger Henry Bierman said...

Jason just may be the Man now. I hope he tries to stick it to himself.

Seriously though, congrats. I hope that it makes you happy.

6/20/2007 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home