Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vacation

In just under a week I leave for Florida to see Dave and Susan. I'll be spending a full week down there which marks the first time in recent history that I've take a full week of vacation from work and went somewhere fun. It's been awhile since I've spent significant time with Dave and Susan and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them.

I'm planning a few tentative activities including spending a couple days in the Florida Keys. One of the nice things about a vacation with Dave & Susan is that they're not the "we have to be constantly moving and doing stuff" type of vacationers. There should be plenty of time for just chilling out (or perhaps sweating out given Florida weather). I'm definitely looking forward to it.

The really odd part for me is that I'm going to come back, work one week, and then move over to the new job. When I accepted the job a month seemed like a long time. Now that it's almost here, it seems time is accelerating. The only logical answer that I'm aware of is that I'm now moving at a slower speed in the physical plane (apparently the sum of your motion through space and your movement through time totals to the speed of light - so if everyone else is moving faster than I am, time is moving more quickly). On that random note, I'm off to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home