Wednesday, July 19, 2006

CPR Certified

As a prerequisite to the Rescue Diver course I'm taking next week I had to get certified in CPR and first aid. The class was held at my local dive shop and I was the only true student. There was one other guy there but he was already certified... he just hung out so I'd have some company and some help with the activities. Overall it was a very good class. The instructor was knowledgeable and spent quite a bit of timing going over things to make sure that I had it down cold. He also had some great recommendations for building a decent first aid kit which is appropriate for diving or non-diving needs.

Now that the CPR course is out of the way I'm definitely looking forward to the class next week. It's going to be Sunday to Sunday every day which is going to be a bit hectic but it should be a great experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I would interested in that info about the first aid kit. And congratulations on your certification. I haven't been CPR certified since college. I should get back on that.

7/20/2006 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home