Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm Back

After being derelict in my blogging responsibilities for longer than I care to think about, I'm back. It's been a hectic time of late as I've been working the new job and trying to get up to speed on everything related to it. I'm also doing the old job until we find a replacement so I find myself fairly busy. Nonetheless, I can't really complain. The new job is a fun challenge and I'd much rather be busy than bored. I could do with not being quite this busy, but that's OK.

Last weekend I attended Memeaster at Dave and Katie's place. It was a rockin' good time and the grilling was excellent (as was Dave's home brew). It was a bit odd to realize that by next year at this time we'll need to find some sort of daycare for all of my friends who have either recently had children or who are expecting children shortly (by which I mean that they're pregnant).

Dave and Susan were unfortunately unable to attend what with living in Florida and Laura was MIA since she was out of town in North Carolina. Of course with Laura out of town, Ryan was "baching it" for the weekend which resulted in a humorous and fun series of conversations that shall never be repeated. What happens at Memeaster stays at Memeaster.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I wish we could have been there.

6/06/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger KzooJason said...

Me too... you guys were missed.

6/06/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home