Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dive Buddy

As some may already know, I've been dating Jocelin for some time now. Jocelin has been interested in taking up scuba diving for quite awhile now and she recently enrolled in a class. This weekend she'll be going to Gilboa Ohio for her certification dives. I'll be tagging along to get in some good diving and generally have a good time. We're both really looking forward to the trip and I'm looking forward to have a dive buddy that I can chat about diving with. Hopefully that'll reduce the amount of dive related stuff my non-diving buddies need to hear (and read).

On a side-note, observant readers may note that this is the first time that Jocelin has made it into the blog. As Jocelin and I spend increasing time together it seems she comes up in more and more aspects of my life... thus she is now fair game for the blog.

9 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Hi Jocelin!

7/20/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger The InstiKater said...

"woot woot" for the lady. You shall now begin to run the gauntlet. It's only painful at first.

7/20/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Henry Bierman said...

Maybe at some point she can join the blog-tet.

7/20/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I don't have to be the new girl anymore!!!

7/20/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Roland St. Jude said...

Perhaps the two of you would like to visit us some time for some excellent (sub)tropical diving?

7/22/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger The InstiKater said...

Speaking of Jocelin...are we planning on the traditional summer's end party? Laborpendence day, anyone? Our calendar is filling up fast and I just wondered if that was in the works.

8/01/2006 3:19 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Alas, we will miss Laborpendance Day , but keep in mind that Dave and I will actually be in the great white north during the time that would normally produce Thanksmas...

8/01/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger Roland St. Jude said...

I also have a birthday during that time, and while it is a difficult day to keep clear on one's calendar, I'd like to get together with whatever of my good friends are available, so please keep it in mind...

8/02/2006 12:36 AM  
Blogger The InstiKater said...

A gathering sounds wonderful as long as you don't mind that if I come there shall be a small baby with me. Actually, it is probably best to visit when babies are that young; at least they stay in one place!

8/03/2006 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home