Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Couch

I'm sitting on my couch at the moment, having cleaned much of my house in the last couple hours. I'm by no means caught up but I'm very happy to have had the time to actually get some stuff done around here. Summer always seems to be a busy time and the last month or so has been particularly frenetic. Mind you I'm not complaining... given the choice between being busy and being bored I'll definitely take busy. Nonetheless, it is nice to be able to sit back, write a couple blog posts, and relax a little bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger The InstiKater said...

Maybe you have time to harass people and arrange a laborpendance day party?

8/11/2006 7:35 PM  
Blogger Henry Bierman said...

No, KzooJason is far too busy to organize and host a Laborpendance Day party.

IF he had free time then he would post to this blog. But as you can see he is so busy he cannot even find time to post.

And since there is nothing new in his life, girlfriend, what would he have to say anyway?

8/21/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home